Super Easy Korean Beef!

 


Today, I am going to share my favorite recipe when I cannot be bothered cooking because I am to tired from work or I am just lazy to cook or simply I cannot think of anything else to prepare. This is so simple and quick with only few ingredients right in your pantry. This Korean Beef easy version, although easy and cheap is bursting with flavor and will always hit the right spot!

Korean Beef

1 lb mince beef
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 tsp ginger, minced
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp chili flakes
1 tbsp sesame seeds
salt and pepper to taste
spring onions for garnish

Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Brown the mince beef in a little bit of oil. 
Once brown, add the garlic and ginger and cook for a couple of minutes,

Add the soy sauce, brown sugar, chili flakes, sesame oil, sesame seeds and simmer for a few minutes to blend the flavors. Serve over steamed rice top with spring onions.




Comments